I just come back from a night field-recording session in the wind. Météo France was forecasting some kind of storm in the north of France, and I was out to check it. I've nearly stucked the car in the mud, hahaha. Hopefully, while driving backward (which was the only way to move), I've found some macadam.
The thing is that apparently the wind was much stronger with snow in the Ardennes and Belgium, and now it's freezing with icy patches. If it takes me 5 hours to come and 5 hours to get back, it's gonna be annoying. I prefer to postpone my visit to next week to save some time to finish the transcription of my string quartet to a string orchestra this week.