The Tempelhof Berlin Instance 2059
1. Soundtracks to be FM broadcast locally
- Soundtrack A: a soundwork by Geza Bobb, between 30 minutes and 1 hour, or more in split stereo
- Soundtrack B: a soundwork by Gívan Belá between 30 minutes and 1 hour, or more in split stereo
2. Sonified BBQs, 25 meters apart, to be FM broadcast locally
- Bbq One: sonified and played by Geza Bobb, analog.
- Bbq Two: sonified and played by Gívan Belá, digital.
3. Interventions, making moving sound tracks through the area
- Mega Phones
4. DIY Workshops
- SuccourSculpture: making a wind operated sound sculpture, coordinated by Geza Bobb
- Singing poetry in the Future Unified Language by Gívan Belá
5. The Instance
succourtempelhofplan.txt · Last modified: 2019/01/03 13:00 by givanbela